Critical intelligence for talent managers
Harrier conducts an ongoing program of research into the issues that matter to all those with a stake in talent attraction, retention and management. We also partner with a number of respected organisations to provide our clients with independent surveys and studies, complemented by our own insights and experience.
Bespoke research services
Should you require highly specific information and data to feed into your HR and resourcing strategies, and specific tactics, Harrier provides a comprehensive, confidential research service.
Typical research projects might include:
- Feasibility studies: gauging operational readiness of capital works programs from staffing and workforce planning perspectives
- Global recruitment: appraising factors which might impact on the feasibility and likely success of cross-border recruitment campaigns, internal mobility programs or initiatives to attract returning expatriates
- Talent retention analysis: benchmarking salaries, benefits and career development opportunities against industry or regional norms, especially for people with scarce or in-demand skills
- Relocation feasibility studies: assessing talent availability, comparable salaries and likely costs of relocation packages for specific locations
- Remuneration benchmarking: informing pay reviews, board appointments and decisions about offers and counter-offers